If you are interested in the job, please provide documents as follows:
1. Current passport valid for at least 1 year showing bio-data page.
2. Detailed curriculum vitae showing full name, gender, nationality, country of origin, native tongue, passport number, date of birth, place of birth, age, marital status, passport-size photo, full residential address and permanent domicile, post code, email address, mobile number with country code, education history with full address details of each school, college, university, showing a minimum of two years’ relevant teaching experience with stamps or signatures of the presidents, detailed contact persons and phone numbers or emails, addresses of each school, company, or institute, etc., qualifications attained and years of completion (for both work and education).
3. Highest academic certificate; Bachelor degree or Master degree should be verified by the Chinese Consulate or Embassy in Home country.
4. Other academic qualifications commensurate with position applied for.
6. Police clearance certificate verified by the Chinese Consulate or Embassy in home country.
7. Please kindly note that successful applicants will be required to undergo a mandatory health check-up in China.
8. All the documents above should be submitted in English. Please scan original documents clearly and email them in one zip file titled applicant’s names.
Contact us at:
The International Office
Room 212A ,Wangdao Building, Yiwu Industrial & Commercial College
No. 2 Xueyuan Road, Yiwu, Zhejiang, China 322000
Tel: +86 (0)579 85353533 13819954225
Fax: +86 (0)579 85353554